Wednesday, November 2, 2016

OH- Hi again!

Oops, I kinda forgot this blog existed-

Within the time of my last post and now, I made 110 on my Demon Hunter and then leveled my Horde hunter to 110 and did a bunch of stuff in Suramar and a ton of world quests and- yeah, I'm drowning in content. (I also read Empire of Storms, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and A Court of Mist and Fury, so yeah, I've been busy doing stuff-)




























I love Suramar. And I hate it.

I love the story and the aesthetic is beautiful.

Why do I hate it?

Guards are too close together and everything hits like a truck and the lag is unreal, its getting pretty obviuous that I no longer meet the system requiements for a game literally owning my life.

Now I'm working on getting my druid up to 110, so, yeah. Already 101!

And, now, I'm just gonna leave you with a couple late Demon Hunter Halloween selfies-















No comments:

Post a Comment