Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wishers of Wisdom on Sentinels recruiting

Well, I'm recruiting for my guild. Why? My dad is throwing a temper tantrum and no longer wants to play, probably won't continue, so I'm going to recruit for the Horde guild which is now mine.

Basically, I need everything. Tanks, dps, healers... I'm looking to maybe put a Mythic+ group together and maybe at some point get to raiding. We're pretty casual and friendly, so feel welcomed to shoot me a whisper (that's Kelarya on the Sentinels server) or even shoot me an in-game mail saying you're intrested.

I need friends and I'm practically playing this game alone now, so... basically if anyone wants to befrind me, feel free to whisper me or mail me. *laughs* I feel pathetic but its true.

-Celestah

No comments:

Post a Comment