Thursday, June 2, 2016

Opening August 30, 2016

Hello, Celestah Rose here!
Thats right. I made a blog for my adventures on World of Warcraft. This includes hunter pets, mounts, companion pets, artifact weapon quests, class changes if I feel like covering that, pretty screenshots, and a bunch of other fun stuff I do with my guild of three people.
I will not be fully opening this blog until World of Warcraft: Legion is relesed and I start playing. Te first post will probably be the artifact weapon quests. (I promise I will take as many screenshots as I can!)

I play a Feral Druid (Alliance) named Saferia and two Beast Mastery hunters, Vanessarose (Alliance) and Kelarya (Horde). I consider myself bi-factional (heh) but I am definitely a Horde girl even though my main is Alliance.

You may also see my Frost Death Knight, Lucianadlere (Also Alliance) here as well if I get her up to 100 between now and August.

If I get the Legion beta key today, you may see artifact weapon quests and class changes sooner rather than later.

Anyways, I hope I am not too annoying.

Also, any existing Spirit Beasts I have, I will direct you to existing guides on how to find/get said spirit beasts if I decide to post on them/you gguys wanna know how to get them.

-Celestah

No comments:

Post a Comment